Description of ENAP’s Scope:
ENAP’s scope was the detailed design, fabrication and installation to replace four existing belt conveyors at an existing site. The four conveyors included three road-base stockpile conveyors and one recirculation transfer conveyor.
ENAP’s scope included:
- Detailed engineering design, 3D modelling and shop detailing of conveyors, including site measure of the existing transfer points from screen sump.
- Fabrication of conveyors, including structural supports and access walkways with FRP mesh, handrails and kickplate complying with AS1657.
- Fabrication of guarding complying with AS1755 – Conveyors – Safety Requirements.
- Civil works for new structural supports for three conveyors, including screwed piers.
- Installation work during site shutdown, including:
- removal of existing conveyors
- internal repairs to screen sump, including new wear plates
- installation of new conveyors, including mechanical fit-out of pulleys, idlers and conveyor belt.
- Dry and wet commissioning of new conveyors