ENAP has extensive workshop fabrication facilities to allow efficient and quality fabrication of structural, mechanical and piping in a range of materials including Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium. We are proud to manufacture specialised metalwork items locally in Australia cost-effectively for our clients at a high level of quality, and are supported by strong network of suppliers of raw and processed steel products.
ENAP is capable of fabrication of tanks, vessels, chutes and conveyors, and structures across light, medium and heavy grades of specialised structural fabrication. All supporting items such as handrails, gridmesh and floor plate are able to be undertaken for complete projects fabricated in one location.
ENAP has capability to perform range of fabrication welding processes under the supervision of an in-house Welding Inspector. This includes:
- GMAW – Gas Metal Arc Welding (Mig)
- GTAW – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (Tig)
- FCAW – Flux Core Arc Welding
- MMAW – Manual Metal Arc Welding (Stick)
- SAW – Submerged Arc Welding (Sub-arc)
ENAP has qualified Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS), associated Procedure Qualification Records (PQR) and Welder Qualification Records (WQR) to complete structural and pressure welding work in accordance with Australian Standards (AS1554.1 and AS3992) and project specifications. ENAP has an in-house Welding Inspector to oversee welding processes and complete inspections and reports as part of our quality control processes.
ENAP has a sheet metal workshop that predominantly focuses on stainless steel sheet metal work for the food processing industry. The sheet metal work is complemented by a 170T hydraulic brake press for accurately pressing sheet metal to desired angles.
ENAP has a fully functional Machine Shop with range of lathes, mills and machining equipment for machining of new rotating items and urgently complete breakdown repairs.
ENAP has built strong relationships with range of sub-contractors of external coating application, including blast and painting, galvanising and hot-metal spraying. This allows a quality finish to complete a quality fabrication job for long lasting internal and external situations.
- We value our people
- We emphasize the importance of family
- We want an enjoyable workplace
- We act with honesty & integrity
- We treat our people fairly
- We hold ourselves & others to account
- Dedication to exceptional client service
- We do what we say we will do
- We deliver on our targets
- We treat each other with respect
- We encourage our staff to reach goals
- We are considerate to others
- We provide a safe workplace
- We do not walk past unsafe acts
- We know what is expected and behave safely