Engineering Applications has a highly capable and efficient in-house Engineering and Design Group, which is an area that we believe differentiates us from similar sized organisations. Our team of experienced Engineers, Designers and Draftsman have expertise in designing both the mechanical and structural aspects of a project with a simple focus on achieving clients’ operational requirements and cost-effective fabrication and installation.
The ENAP design team has a vast depth of experience and knowledge on Australian Standards for materials handling equipment, process plant & pipework, support structures, and operational and maintenance platforms from conceptual layouts through to complete detailed design and drafting. ENAP has capability for NPER and RPEQ design engineering sign-off for mechanical, piping and structural applications.
Structural design is completed in accordance with AS4100-1998: Steel Structures using the latest version of Spacegass for structural analysis.
ENAP uses the latest version of AutoCAD Inventor software for 3D modelling and detailing our projects. We find that this software is able to produce models for viewing and conducting design reviews, whiles also leads to the efficient production of workshop fabrication and site assembly drawings. Inventor also allows Finite Element Analysis of plate components, such as vessels and tanks, to complement engineering calculations.
Additional services offered by our design group include conducting integrity inspection and preparing reports on existing mechanical plant and structures, and Mechanical and Structural Design Certification.
- We value our people
- We emphasize the importance of family
- We want an enjoyable workplace
- We act with honesty & integrity
- We treat our people fairly
- We hold ourselves & others to account
- Dedication to exceptional client service
- We do what we say we will do
- We deliver on our targets
- We treat each other with respect
- We encourage our staff to reach goals
- We are considerate to others
- We provide a safe workplace
- We do not walk past unsafe acts
- We know what is expected and behave safely